Monday, March 30, 2009

Interview with Melissa Miller, author of Love Heals All Pain



Today, we're chatting with Melissa Miller, author of Love Heals All Pain.

How long have you been writing and how many novels do you have published?

I've been writing for about 3 years. My first book Unconditional Love was contracted with Red Rose Publishing for one year. I later changed the name to Forever Love, and it will be coming soon at Wild Horse Press. I self published a short story call "Un-break My Heart" available at www.heartsonfirebooks.com. I recently received an honorable mention from Reader Jack for a short story that I sent into their Love Is In The Air contest. It's called "Somebody Else's Child."

My latest novel that I'm promoting here today is Love Heals All Pain. This book has received a 3.5 from Ghost Writer Reviews, a 4 out of 5 from Satin and Lace Reviews, and a 4 out of 5 from Rose Petal Review. Here's a little blurb about it:

A strong woman, Rachel Connors faces the possibility of breast cancer. Scared and alone, she keeps her fears to herself. Going home to Tennessee for the holidays for the first time in years, Rachel meets Kyle Landers.

Kyle has decided from the start to not like Rachel. Her absence has been hard on her parents - two loving people who took Kyle under their wing when he had no one. But is his anger misplaced? Is there more to Rachel Connors than he first thought?

Overcoming a rocky beginning, Kyle and Rachel fall in love. But will it last? Can love prevail against the trials they will face?

You can find Love Heals All Pain at www.heartsonfirebooks.com, amazon.com., fictionwise.com, etc.

What's the hardest thing about writing a novel and what do you love the most about it?

The hardest thing about writing for me is letting somebody else critique the book for me or edit it. I always hate to get it back. I'm always afraid that they are going to hate it.

When did you first have an interest in writing?

I guess the thing that made me start writing was staying home with my kids. I started writing to kind of give me something to do. I loved staying home with my kids. Don't get me wrong, but you can only watch so much Barney. I started writing to give me something to do, and I love to write.

Do you have any advice for aspiring authors out there?

Never give up hope. Don't go into it thinking that you're going to make a ton of money. Do it because you love it.

Thanks for stopping by Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment