Monday, October 12, 2009

Gone for the Week

Greetings fellow writers. I just wanted to let you know, I'll be gone for this week. I'm attending the annual Muse Online (free) Writers Conference. If you didn't sign up for it this year, registrations will be available probably in November. It's a great conference with a lot of talented people dedicating and volunteering their time to making it a success.

This year, I'm volunteering as a chat moderator and helping to save those chats for people who miss them. It was time for me to give back after attending the conference for so many years. In addition to the live chats, there is also a week long forum where you can post questions, do exercises, and get feedback from other participants and the presenters.

Here's the web site so check it out:
http://www.themuseonlinewritersconference.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment