Monday, June 14, 2010
Bald Faced Liar or Creative Writer Blogger Award
The very talented fantasy author, Sandy Lender, nominated me for the Bald Faced Liar or Creative Writer Blogger Award. The rules are that I tell either six lies and one truth OR I tell six truths and one lie about myself. You get to figure out which I’ve done…and which statement is a lie OR which full, complete statement is a truth. Leave a cute little comment to tell me what you’ve decided!
I nominate the following bloggers for this high-society award:
Barbara Ehrentreu, http://barbaraehrentreu.blogspot.com/
Joyce Anthony, http://joyce-anthony.blogspot.com/
Chris Speakman, http://chrischattalkscreativity.blogspot.com/
Katie Hines, http://katiehines.blogspot.com/
Nancy Sharpe, http://nasharpe.com/just-a-thought.php
Lea Schizas, http://thewritingjungle.blogspot.com/
Deb Hockenberry, http://thebumpyroadtopublishing.blogspot.com
Here are my lies or are they truths? You decide and then let me know what you think.
1. When I was in my 20's, I managed to jump start my boyfriend's Harley Sportster and then rode it through town without a license.
2. Also when I was in my 20's I hitch-hiked up and down the State of California with another boyfriend.
3. During the summer of 1977, I lived in a haunted house with several of my friends.
4. When I was in my early 30's, I traveled from coast to coast with two friends in a VW van, stopping to sight-see along the way.
5. At the end of my cross-country trip, I met my husband and moved in with him the same day I met him.
6. I graduated from the University of Connecticut with a degree in Creative Writing when I was 21.
7. I taught Hatha Yoga and meditation techniques for a number of years.
So what do you think? Are they all but one a pack of lies? Or can you pick out only one that’s a lie? Let me know!