Eternal Press Call For Submissions:
The Holidays are just around the corner! They are currently seeking submissions that pertain to the holidays. Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, Samhain, New Years, Valentines, St. Patrick’s Day…any holiday at all! This call for submissions will be open until the end of August..so don’t delay…send in your sub now!
Eternal Press Submissions Guidelines
They are currently accepting:
Novellas, and full-length manuscripts from 20,000-140,000 words.
Genres: Romance, Erotica, GBLT and BDSM, Paranormal, Fantasy, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Suspense, Thriller, Historical, Young Adult.
They are particularly interested in:
* Paranormal (vampire/shapeshifter/witch)
* Young Adult
* Longer length novellas and novels
How to Submit to Eternal Press:
Submit a cover letter in the body of the email that contains the following:
* Word Count
* Brief Synopsis
* A bit about you
* Your marketing plan should we accept your manuscript for publication.
* Although they like to encourage open, free and creative expression, do let them know whether the piece contains any questionable content. They do put disclaimers about content if it could potentially disturb our consumers, so do let them know in advance.
Attach the following to your cover letter in .doc or .rtf format (no .docx):
* For stories under 50k: The complete manuscript with your contact information, title, word count, and genre at the top.
* For novels 50k +, the first three chapters and the last chapter, with your contact information, title, word count, and genre at the top
* Your manuscript should contain either 1-1/2 or double spacing and one inch margins. Use a 12 pt. Book Antiqua font.
Send to Eternal Press with a subject line: SUBMISSIONS_your name_book title to... firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info on their submissions guidelines please visit their website at www.eternalpress.biz