Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blog Tour Winners



I wanted to thank all the wonderful blog hosts who supported me during my virtual tour of my latest book, A Past and A Future. Everyone was wonderful, asked great questions, and helped to make the tour a success.

I offered a free story at each of my blog stops to one person who left a comment.  I wanted to share those winners' names and congratulate them.  I wanted to thank everyone who followed the tour and stopped, once, twice or more to leave a comment.  I hope each of you learned a little something new about me, my work, and my life.  Remember, if you are interested in purchasing a copy of A Past and A Future, it is available through genremall at  http://www.genremall.com/anthologiesr.htm#pastfuture

And here are the winners:

Lin Holmes, from Kelly Harmon's blog
Beverly Stowe McClure, at Professor Baker's blog
Vivian Zabel, at Barbara Ehrentreu's blog
Heather Haven, at Marva Dasef's blog
Sharon Willett, at Kay Dee Royal's blog
Beverly Gardner, at Lizzie Leaf's blog
Nancy Bell, at J Q Rose's blog
Sarah Durham, at Su Halfwerk's blog
Evie Balos, at Jami Bevan's blog
Rie Sheridan Rose, at Jaleta Clegg's blog
Paul McDermitt and Lori (aka widdershins), at The Writers Chatroom

I also had a "grand" winner, Susanne Drazic who made numerous stops and comments along the blog tour.  She was also the chosen winner at Ginger Simpson's blog. For her ongoing support, she received two stories.

Thank you all.  Without you, the readers, an author has no one to tell her tales.






No comments:

Post a Comment