Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Paranormal romance author, Raine Delight




Today my guest is paranormal romance author, Raine Delight.

1) Tell me a little about your book.
Raine answers: My upcoming March 4th release is a re-release of a previously published book that was titled Fairy Kisses & Magical Dreams. I extensively re-edited and rewrote it for my new publisher, Shadowfire Press as well as retitled it to Fantasies Unbound.

Fantasies Unbound is a story of a cynical BBW woman who wants to find love and be loved in return. A love potion, magical fabrage egg replicable and a meddling mother all help Skye and Aryan find love.

Then I have a June New Book release (A sci-fi/Futuristic Menage), then my Devon Falls Series (Paranormal) is re-released and then the introduction to my new series, Destined Mates (Paranormal). 2011 is shaping to be one busy year for me. J

2) What gave you the idea for this particular story?
 Raine Answers: I love faeries and frankly wanted to do a story with those beautiful Fabrage eggs that I read about when I was a kid. It was fun to impart a mythical “legend” that surrounded this one and I got to create my own version that included the Fae.

3) Are you a full-time writer or part-time, and how do you organize your writing time?
Raine answers: Currently I write part time as my day job takes up a lot of my time. I actually had to schedule time in for writing now that my day job expanded. It’s tough but I try to get in one hour of writing a day if I can. Doesn’t even have to make sense too. I can edit later and I feel I accomplished something as well. 

4) What do you hope readers will take from your writing?
Raine answers: That love is universal and deserving to everyone.

5) Which genres do you write, which do you prefer, and why?
Raine answers: I am branching out from Paranormal/Contemporary and am stepping into MM, BDSM and Sci-fi/Futuristic. But my love is paranormal. J Can’t seem to get away from it. LOL 

6) What is your marketing plan?
Raine says: Currently I just hit loops and blogs. My time is very limited so I don’t have a lot of time to do real time chats alas. I enjoy blogging and I am thinking of doing a facebook wall chat like I have seen other people do. Looks to be fun. 

7) Where can people learn more about you and your work?
Raine answers: You can find me at the following links:






Fantasies Unbound by Raine Delight
An Easter Egg themed title
Genre: Paranormal/Fantasy Sensual Romance
Heat Level: Warmer
Length: Story 11,400 words / 56 pages
Price: $2.50
Released 4th March 2011 from Shadowfire Press
Buy at http://www.tinyurl.com/Fantasies-RDelight

Can destiny lead a Fae Prince to the one woman who can complete him mind, body and soul?

Blurb:
Prince Aryan has looked all over the fairy court for his destined mate. Time is running out before his mother, the queen of the Fae folk, will be forced to arrange a suitable marriage for him. Finally hearing the call of his mate, he is stunned to find her in the human world. Can Aryan find a way to make Skye his for all time even as he breaks the law for loving a human?

Skye Andrews has had it with bad dates and unsuitable men. As a last resort, she turns to her aunt who brews a love potion for her to find her destined mate. What she finds is that magic can happen….even with a little help of a love potion and a well meaning but meddling fairy queen. Can Skye find a way to live happily ever after with the one man who is the other half of her soul?

8 comments:

  1. Nice interview Raine and I like Fantasies Unbound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raine,
    I haven't read your book yet, but it's on my TBR list. Sounds like a great premise for a story. I can't wait.

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raine, it's my pleasure.
    Brandi and Daisy, thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you here again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Raine,
    Nice interview. Isn't it interesting where we get
    our ideas for stories. A Faberge egg. Who'd know?
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cynthia, glad you could spot by. Please check us out again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great interview, Raine, and I know what you mean about loving paranormal - I'm the same - I try to write other stuff and I'll get a vampire sneaking in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nina, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I'm glad you enjoyed the interview.

    ReplyDelete