Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award



Stylish Blogger Award
I want to thank a wonderful author and cyber-friend, Beverly Stowe McClure for awarding my blog with the Stylish Blogger Award.  I’ve known Beverly for a few years now, and I’ve always been impressed with her professionalism and talent for crafting wonderful stories.  Thank you Bev for thinking of me.  Now I need to share this award with seven others.  Of course, there are so many bloggers who should get this, and as the award passes from one blog to another, if you aren’t mentioned here, you may get tapped soon.



Part of the award is sharing something about myself.   Here are seven things you might want to know about me.

1.  I lived in Connecticut until I was in my early thirties and eventually ended up in Oregon.

2.  I met my husband in California in 1977, and we’ve been together ever since.

3.  I practiced and taught Hatha Yoga for many years.

4.  I’ve owned two motorcycles and ridden many others.

5.  I love animals, large and small, and we currently have two LhasaPoo dogs and three cats.

6.  I was a vegetarian for many years and still do not eat red meat.

7.  My favorite things to do when I have free time are read, garden, crochet and spend time with family and friends.



6 comments:

  1. Penny, I'm having a lot of problems posting this comment and not sure it will work, but thank you so much for including me in your list. It's an hono to accept and pass it on.

    Karen Cioffi (I'm trying to get through with annonymous)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, my pleasure. Not sure why you couldn't comment, but others have complained of that from time to time to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on your award, Penny! It was fun learning some new things about you.

    Looks like I'm having problems with sharing my comment too!

    Susanne Drazic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Susanne, I would have honored you, but I saw you had already received the award, and rightly so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penny, sorry I didn't get here until now, but thank you so much for this award!! I'm going to post it on my website later, since I have a guest author until Thursday. I am very honored to be given this award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara, not a problem. It usually takes me a few days to post these awards when I get them, too.

    ReplyDelete