I want to thank my very supportive cyberfriend, Susanne Drazic (blog -- PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER, susannedrazic.blogspot.com/) for giving me The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. Susanne is one of my most faithful followers and has also hosted me on her blog during my blog tour for my short story collection, A Past and A Future. Thank you, Susanne!
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 7 deserving blog buddies. (Originally this was 15, so up to you how many you want to nominate.)
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
7 Random Facts:
1. I was raised in Connecticut.
2. I have lived in Oregon since 1978.
3. I used to own a motorcycle.
4. I taught Hatha Yoga for a number of years.
5. I love spicy food.
6. We have two LhasaPoo siblings.
7. My favorite time of the year is spring.
The hardest part of these blog awards is naming other blogs. There are so many which are good and finding one among those that hasn't already been nominated can be a challenge.
That said, I am passing the award to:
Lin Holmes, http://linsownblog.blogspot.com/
Ginger Simpson, http://mizging.blogspot.com/
Marva Dasef, http://mgddasef.blogspot.com/
Elaine Cantrell, http://elainepcantrell.blogspot.com/
Janie Franz, http://janiefranz.wordpress.com/
Ciara Gold, http://ciaragold.blogspot.com/
Roseanne Dowell, http://roseannedowellauthor.blogspot.com/