Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award




I want to thank my very supportive cyberfriend, Susanne Drazic (blog -- PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER, susannedrazic.blogspot.com/) for giving me The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award.  Susanne is one of my most faithful followers and has also hosted me on her blog during my blog tour for my short story collection, A Past and A Future.  Thank you, Susanne!

The Rules:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 7 deserving blog buddies. (Originally this was 15, so up to you how many you want to nominate.)
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.

7 Random Facts:
1. I was raised in Connecticut.
2. I have lived in Oregon since 1978.
3. I used to own a motorcycle.
4. I taught Hatha Yoga for a number of years.
5. I love spicy food.
6. We have two LhasaPoo siblings.
7. My favorite time of the year is spring.

The hardest part of these blog awards is naming other blogs.  There are so many which are good and finding one among those that hasn't already been nominated can be a challenge.
That said, I am passing the award to:


8 comments:

  1. Thanks, Penny! Cool logo. Your list of bloggers overlaps mine a lot, so I'll try to find some new, deserving folk to pass this along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Penny. Wonderful choices. I know most of them, but I'm heading over there to say hi. Hope your Father's Day is special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Penny. A deserving award for a lovely and informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're most welcome and deserving...guess that's what happens when we "run" in the same circles :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Joylene. If you haven't gotten this award yet, I'm guessing you will.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bev, thanks for the kind words. Like Joylene, you too have a winning blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penny, I wanted to stop by and say hello.

    CONGRATS to everyone you passed the award on to.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Susanne, and thank you for giving me the award!

    ReplyDelete