Friday, September 2, 2011

Congratulations to the Winners during My Blog Tour



My blog tour for Love Delivery, is now complete.  I want to thank everyone who participated, followed along during the tour, and made comments at the different blog stops.

Congratulations to all of the winners of my short romance, "A Midsummer's Knight."

One Writers Journey - Beverly Stowe McClure









  
Tess MacCall



Victoria Zumbrum




I do know that even at the blog stops where no one left comments, many people stopped to read and learn more about my book and me.

 
And the final drum roll, please.... 

The grand prize winner of an eBook copy of Love Delivery  in the format of her choice goes to Kay Springsteen whose name was picked from all those who commented on the various blogs. I put all the names into a hat, and my 3 1/2 year old granddaughter was the one who picked Kay's name.  I figured this was very fair, since she didn't know any of the folks who commented, nor could she read the names in the hat!

Thank you to all of my blog hosts and to all of you for taking the time to visit with me, share your comments, and leave your kind words.


 





2 comments:

  1. Hi Penny. Sounds like your blog tour was pretty successful. I'm sorry I missed it. I've been behind on blog reading all summer. Still trying to get caught up.

    CONGRATS to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Susanne. I had a great time and my blog hosts were very gracious. It was wonderful to read the comments from so many who were able to stop by. I know how life can get in the way of doing some of those "extra" things we enjoy doing.

    ReplyDelete