Sunday, September 11, 2011

Please Take Time to Vote for Your Favorite Cover

MuseItUp Publishing is about one year old now, and it is continuously garnering awards.  Among those awards are the ones for some of the covers produced by Delilah K. Stephans and her talented group of cover artists.

Alternative-Read is one of the sites which holds regular contests for cover art.  The current competition includes three covers by MuseItUp authors, Erika Galpin, Marva Dasef, and myself, Penny Lockwood Ehrenrkanz.

Voting for the best cover begins today, September 11th.  Please take a look at the covers, and vote for the one you like the best.  Of course, I'd love for you to vote for mine, or one of the other Muse artists, but this isn't about me.  This is about supporting authors and the cover artists who bring books to life.

Here are the three MuseItUp covers, the authors, and the artists:

Love Delivery, #10, by Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz, designed by Delilah K. Stephans




Summoning Darkness, #6, by Erika Galpin, designed by Kaytalin Platt




Missing, Assumed Dead, # 4, by Marva Dasef, designed by Suzannah Safi





Please take a few minutes to vote for your favorite at http://tjbook-list.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I missed Erika's book since I didn't know it was an MIU. I went back to vote again.

    I also recommend #8 The Locket by Ginger Simpson.

    You can vote for all of these in one pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marva, I'll have to add Ginger's. I didn't realize it was hers. Wow, the competition really is intense here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted! It lets you vote for more than one cover, if you choose to. Good luck to all the MIU covers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susanne, thanks for voting. I didn't realize until today that we could vote for more than one! Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete