Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



I am thankful for my family--my husband of 33 years, my two delightful children, their wonderful spouses, my two precious grandchildren, my 96 year old mom who is still with me, my brother and his family, although they are far away, and of course my furry family members. 

I am thankful for my loving and supportive friends.

I am thankful for my health and my good fortune.


Finally, I wanted to take the opportunity today to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my books, read my blog, and be my support. 

What are you thankful for today?


2 comments:

  1. For life, love, freedom. For the eagles flying by my window. For the snow. For breathing.

    Happy Thanksgiving, Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also thankful for my family and very grateful to anyone who's bought and/or read one of my books.

    ReplyDelete