Stylish Blogger Award
I want to thank a wonderful author and cyber-friend, Beverly Stowe McClure for awarding my blog with the Stylish Blogger Award. I’ve known Beverly for a few years now, and I’ve always been impressed with her professionalism and talent for crafting wonderful stories. Thank you Bev for thinking of me. Now I need to share this award with seven others. Of course, there are so many bloggers who should get this, and as the award passes from one blog to another, if you aren’t mentioned here, you may get tapped soon.
Part of the award is sharing something about myself. Here are seven things you might want to know about me.
1. I lived in Connecticut until I was in my early thirties and eventually ended up in Oregon.
2. I met my husband in California in 1977, and we’ve been together ever since.
3. I practiced and taught Hatha Yoga for many years.
4. I’ve owned two motorcycles and ridden many others.
5. I love animals, large and small, and we currently have two LhasaPoo dogs and three cats.
6. I was a vegetarian for many years and still do not eat red meat.
7. My favorite things to do when I have free time are read, garden, crochet and spend time with family and friends.