Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Raine Delight, Paranormal Erotic Romance





AUTHOR: Raine Delight
BOOK TITLE: Fantasies Unbound
PUBLISHER: Secret Cravings Publishing

Tell me a little about your book.
RD: Fantasies Unbound is my version of opposites attract-namely fairies and humans. I love the fae and the myths that surround them. Plus I fell in love with creating a mythical ‘legend’ that centers on a Fae Prince and a Faberge Egg.

What gave you the idea for this particular story?
RD: I actually just finished reading a story on the makings of the famed Faberge Eggs and wanted to see if I can incorporate them in some way in a story.

Are you a full-time writer or part-time, and how do you organize your writing time?
RD: I write when I find time. I have two day jobs, two busy kids and a honey so I try to write whenever I have 30 minutes free.

When did you first know you wanted to be a writer?
RD: When I read my first book and went ‘hmmm I can do better’. 

What do you hope readers will take from your writing?
 RD: That love is universal, be if you are a fairy, shape shifter or human.

Which genres do you write, which do you prefer, and why?
RD: I am branching out from paranormal but that is my first love. I am currently creating a Science Fiction/Futuristic ménage (M/M/F) that has me excited and my Muse gave me several story ideas for future books in M/M, Paranormal and Contemporary genres.

What is the toughest part about being a writer and how do you get past it?
RD: Writer’s block. When my muse decides it’s a great time for a vacation and leaves me high and dry. He seems to come back when I offer it chocolate and have sufficiently banged my head against the wall before he takes pity on me.

Is there anything in your story based upon a real life event? If so, tell me about it.
RD: Nope all imagination for Fantasies Unbound.

How much is your protagonist like you? How different?
RD: Actually I am kinda like Skye where I have body image issues & am not a size 2/model thin. I have curves so I wanted to portray her as a real woman, so to speak. The one we see on the streets, work with and are friends with. Not those walking down a run way with stick thin bodies, no curves and bragging about their size 0 jeans.

What kind of research did you do for this type of story?
RD: I just went with it and hoped for the best.

What about your book makes it special?
RD: That even opposites can find love with someone.

Where can people learn more about you and your work?
RD: I am all over the web. Follow me at the following places:
Secret Cravings Publishing: www.secretcravingspublishing.com
Haunting Magic book Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8G5qDzyllY
Red Hot Magic Book Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLZcr8ubIr8

What’s in the future for you?
RD: I have my Science Fiction Ménage that I plan to finish and send into a publisher, then it’s onto a new Devon Falls book, a MM Cowboy/Holiday story and then who knows….My muse is itching to try new things. 

Raine’s Bio:

Raine Delight loves to be pampered by her harem of men that exist solely for her pleasure. Wait…..that was in a movie she saw. Hey, she can dream.  Raine loves to fight with her muse, attack her manuscripts and find a way to silence the many voices in her head. Inspiration hits at odd times and for Raine, a blank word document page gives her many possibilities on story ideas.  Living with her two kids, a significant other who supports her every move in writing and doesn’t seem to mind she gets up at 2 am to type away on the computer. With a love for Johnny Depp, movies and 80’s hair bands, Raine finds a way to bring all her chaotic thoughts into a story that tells her readers about love and romance.



1 comment:

  1. I remember that feeling, the moment you finish what should have been a better book, and you know you could do better. Excellent interview, Penny & Raine. Oh, and I love your name. It's my grandson's middle name. Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete