Saturday, July 14, 2012

Fabulous Blog Award




I recently received the Fabulous Blog Award from Beverly Stowe McClure, a very talented friend and author.  Please check out her informative blog at

Thanks Bev for nominating me!

I'm to list five Fabulous Moments:

1. My first motorcycle ride.
2. Marriage to my second husband.
3. Birth of two children.
4. Being in the birthing room when my grandchildren were born.
5. Getting my first acceptance letter.

Five Things I Love:

1. My family
2. My garden
3. A good book
4. Watching the ocean tides come in
5. Having a story accepted by a publisher

Five Things I Dislike

1. Snakes
2. Arguments
3. People who harm children and animals
4. Being too hot
5. Getting a rejection letter

Five People I Want to Share These Awards With


Be sure to check out these fabulous blogs!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on your award. It was fun learning some new things about you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, thanks for the award. Susanne, I would have given it to you, except I saw you were already nominated!

    ReplyDelete