Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Miki Z. Bell, A Life of Many Colors, From Israel to America




Book title: A Life of Many Colors-from Israel to America
Author: Miki Z Bell
Publisher: Bell publishing  

Tell me a little about your book. 
My book is an autobiography.

Are you a full-time or part-time writer?
I am not a full time writer. I had been thinking about writing my autobiography for the past 15 years, and finally decided to do it 3 years ago. My book was launched in March of this year, 2013.

Tell me a little bit about yourself.
I lived a challenged life full of adventure, intrigue, betrayal and triumph. I lived through some of the most significant historical events of the 20th century. The reader will be inspired, that with a perseverance and positive attitude, nothing is impossible to achieve.

What is the genre of your book?
The genre of writing is conversational.

Do you ever experience writer's block and how do you get past it?
The toughest part about writing is the occasional writers block. Allow some off time, and get back to writing, once you start, it is hard to stop.

Is anything in your story based on a real life event? 
Everything in my story is based on my real life events and experiences.

What about your book makes it special? 
My life experience makes it special. Every person has a story to tell, not everyone takes the time to write about it.

What is your marketing plan? 
So far, my marketing plan has been via twitter, amazon, facebook, e-mails, book signing and talks for groups at senior centers and other venues.

Where can fans find out more about you and your work? 
Check out my web page: www.mikizbell.com for more information about me and my book.

What are your plans for the future?
For my future, now at age 79, I plan on continuing my active life in good health and spirit, dancing, and sharing my experience of achieving excellent health and maintaining it, I believe that if your health is compromised, your life is compromised as well. I plan on doing some motivational cd's and live life to the fullest.


Due to circumstances beyond her control, Miki at age 12 had to grow up quick,but with a creative and innovative approach to her life and business, coupled with hard work and a positive attitude, Miki succeeded beyond her wildest dreams in spite of the many challenges she faced along the way. Her life experience spans from the dawning of the State of Israel all the way to America, with captivating stories of intrigue, betrayal, survival and ultimately, achieving the successful outcome she worked so to achieve.

This is an inspiring autobiography told by a 79-years-young Miki and a must read for young and old! Miki Bell intimately shares her success story from rags to riches with the world to show that anything is possible, even under the most strenuous and challenging times.

You'll walk the Sinai Desert with Miki and Moshe Dayan; you'll travel to Mexico with Miki and live lavishly! You'll find your head spinning with excitement as she tackles new adventures, one-by-one and always with great joy!


2 comments:

  1. Log on to this blog about my book, love your comments and input.
    Mikizbell.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love for you to read my book and take the time to write a review on Amazon.
    I am told by people who read my book that once they start, they can not put it down. It reads like a roller-coaster ride. It is inspirational and leaves the reader with a positive feeling.
    I'd love to hear from my readers, e-mail me to:
    Zbell321@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete