Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Holidays are Coming!






In preparation of the many holidays we celebrate during the month of December, the rest of the blog posts this month will spotlight books with either a winter or Christmas theme.  There are many wonderful books and I wish I could share more with you.  I hope that you'll enjoy those who are featured.  I also hope you will consider purchasing books for those on your holiday gift-giving lists.

Many of the featured authors this month are giving away feee books, so be sure to leave comments to be considered. Also, these authors will need contact information so they can deliver books to winners.



Photos courtesy of: http://www.dreamstime.com/

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing which books you feature for December.

    ReplyDelete