Monday, July 28, 2014

Candace Nicole Werts, Made to Love, Erotic Romance





AUTHOR: Candace Nicole Werts           
BOOK TITLE: Made to Love
GENRE: Erotica Romance Fiction
PUBLISHER: All-N-Publication

Please tell us about yourself.

My name is Candace Nicole Werts. I am an author with a passion in writing Erotica Romance for the entertainment of the adult community. Becoming an author has always been a dream of mine and it became reality with the creation of The Made Series.

Due to the lack of books that feature interracial couples, it was exciting to write a series featuring multicultural characters. These stories contain fashion, friendship, love, and the finest things that life can offer. The Made Series focuses on three best friends and the trials they face once love enters their lives. 
My first book, Made to Love, features the enchanting Carmen and dashing Cooper. The book was released on April 26, 2014 and available on my website and Amazon.

Are you a full-time writer or part-time, and how do you organize your writing time?

I am a part-time writer, I stay very busy with being a wife, mother and business owner. I write at different times throughout the day, but my favorite time to write is at 4am, when I wake up from a dream.

When and why did you begin writing?

I started writing Made to Love in November of 2013. The story came to me in a dream. At first I tried to ignore it, but once I realized this was something I never read or watched, I knew it was my story to share.

What inspired you to write your first book?

I love reading Erotica Romance and noticed there were not many books that feature interracial couples or multicultural characters.  Since I am in an interracial marriage, I decided to write about what is a part of my life.

What are your thoughts about promotion?

For promotion, I use social media and I am also going to book signings and expos in various states.


What are your current projects?

Made to Love’ is a part of The Made Series, which consists of three books. I decided to create The Made Series, because while reading books you love the main characters but you always want to know what happens to their friends. You have developed a special bond with them and in my series the readers will get to be a part of each girl’s life.

I have completed the second book and currently working on book three. After The Made Series is complete, I have a few ideas for other books.

How can we find you? Website, Facebook, Twitter, blog, etc.?
My website www.cnbookseries.com

What genre do you write in and why?

I write fictional erotica romance books. I love books with some kink in them.

Tell us about the current book you’re promoting.

Carmen is a successful business owner who is young and beautiful. Carmen lives in Arlington, VA. She shares an upscale apartment with her best friends, Marcia and Giselle. Her life should be perfect, but every day she faces guilt due to the murder of her younger sister, Celeste. This tragic event has controlled her love life.   Carmen meets Cooper at a summer party hosted by the company he works for, A. Werts. With one look Cooper has her mesmerized. How could this handsome successful business man be without a significant other? Her first encounter with Cooper was discouraging until they shared an earth shattering kiss.                                                     
Cooper Jackson is every woman’s fantasy, tall, dark and handsome. An event from his childhood, which he never discusses, has prevented him from wanting to love anyone, until he meets Carmen Williams. Even though his heart says yes he still pushes her away.
Carmen never speaks to Cooper about Celeste; they are both trying to protect one another from their past. Unfortunately it cannot be forgotten, therefore, it’s only a matter of time before it comes out. Their relationship is constantly put to the test. Can they hold on knowing they were made to love each other? Or will Carmen’s heart end up wounded by this beautiful creature.

What gave you the idea for this particular book?

The book came to me in a dream.

Do you outline before you write?  If not, what’s your initial process?

I dream the scenes; build a detailed bio on every character and then create the description of their surroundings. There is no particular sequence I use while writing. I can start creating a book from the middle or ending scenes and then write around it. There are several dreams that take place and help bring the scenes together. With so many ideas popping into my head, I am never without a notebook and pen. Multiple images, my imagination and some real life experiences help build the story and the characters.

Do writing violent or highly sexual scenes bother you?  Why or why not?

Made to Love touches briefly on violence, but I would not write a book or read a book that is entirely based on violence. I have no problem with highly sexual scenes, Made to Love has many of those. Sex is a part of life and everyone does it so why not write about it.


What are your current books out right now, and what are the books coming up for release?

Currently, Made to Love has been released. In the fall of 2014 Made for You and in the winter of 2015 Made by Us.

What do you do when you’re not writing?

When I am not writing, I spend time with friends and family, but I love visiting the MAC (cosmetics) counter. Makeup is my guilty pleasure.


What is the strangest thing a reader asked you?
If I would conduct a workshop on “How to please your man” with visual ads and props.



Snippet from Made to Love by Candace Nicole Werts

Before, I exit the door, which is being held so kindly by the butler. I hear a soft, yet masculine voice. “Carmen, Carmen are you leaving?” I turn to see a jogging Cooper. You have to be kidding me. Why is he acting like he cares with that fake look of concern?
“Yes,” I snap.
“They are about to serve dessert, thought we might have some.”
This guy is a real piece of work. “Dessert? Why? It is perfectly clear you do not enjoy being in my presence.” Once again he is frowning. “There’s that frown again, shows how much I disgust you.”
“What?” Cooper looks confused.
        “Is that what you think?”  I roll my eyes.
“It isn’t a look of disgust, Carmen. You are the most stunning woman I have ever had the pleasure to lay eyes on. All night I have imagined what you would feel like in my arms. Disgust? No beautiful, it is me fighting to restrain myself from kissing you.”
I am speechless. Did this sexy man call me beautiful and say he wants to kiss me? I nervously lick my lips. Cooper seductively smiles; not too wide, just enough to allow his gorgeous white teeth to show. That’s when I see clearly that this man wants me. He is moving closer, I can only stand there dumbfounded. He is the predator and I am his helpless prey. Oh Cooper take me, take me now. What is wrong with me?
Then Cooper whispers in my ear, “You don’t believe me?” 
Before I can say or do anything Cooper’s wonderful mouth is pressed against mine. His lips are moist and full, and I taste a hint of the Cabernet he was drinking earlier. Our kiss is perfect, filled with passion and lust. I have never been kissed like this. I am excited, extremely turned on…





1 comment: